Preventive dental care such as routine checkups, cleanings and X-rays improve your oral health and have a positive impact on your overall health and well-being. At Westfield Family Dentistry, Dr. Arfanis and our experienced dental team are committed to providing comfortable, exceptional dental care using the most modern advances in dentistry.
Why See A Dentist?
There are many reasons that people visit the dentist. Even if you take great care of your teeth and visit your dentist regularly, problems with your teeth and mouth can crop up. Some people seek dental treatment to enhance their smiles with cosmetic dentistry, combat gum disease, replace a missing tooth with a dental implant and for many other reasons.
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you see a dentist if you experience any of the following conditions:
- Hot or cold sensitivity in your teeth
- Swollen, bleeding or sore gums
- Persistent bad breath or a nasty taste in your mouth
- Dry mouth
- Crooked, broken, chipped or damaged teeth
- You have existing fillings, crowns, dental implants or dentures
- You dislike the appearance of your teeth or smile
- Pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Smoking or other use of tobacco products
- A family history of gum disease or tooth decay
- Medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and eating disorders
- You are HIV positive
- You are receiving medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy
- Jaw pain or popping when opening and closing your mouth or chewing
- An uneven bite
- Teeth grinding
- Unusual spots or sores in your mouth that don’t look right and won’t go away
Dental Treatment in Westfield, NJ
Whether you are experiencing a dental emergency or just want to maintain a beautiful smile, our experienced dental team offers treatment for the above conditions and more, including:
- Preventive treatment such as cleanings, exams, X-rays, fluoride and sealants
- Restorative treatment such as fillings, crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic dental procedures such as teeth whitening and veneers
- Dental implants
- Full and Partial Dentures
- TMJ appliances
- Sleep apnea and snoring appliances
Quality Dentistry In Westfield, NJ
If you are looking for compassionate, comprehensive dental care in Westfield, NJ, please contact Westfield Family Dentistry at 908-232-0074 to schedule an appointment today! We look forward to serving all of your dental care needs.